creative strategy + design that helps you tell your story and elevate your business.
It's not uncommon for businesses to find themselves out of sync a few years after their last branding efforts.
If you feel disconnected from your brand, have seen growth since you first started, are dealing with a changing market, or just know how it feels to see your customer’s taste change right in front of your eyes, it's most definitely time for a rebrand.
we get it, and we want to help you realign your brand and business so it all makes sense again.
when you develop your brand identity with us, here’s what you get:
01. Custom logo design suite + brand identity elements - including alternate logos, signature patterns and font + color suggestions.
02. Three marketing items of your choosing.
03. Brand Strategy PDF + Brand Identity Guideline.
04. A design team in your back pocket! We build actual relationships with our clients and we love investing ourselves in your business. Keep us up to date with anything you need after our project and we’ll be happy to assist :)
here's how it works:
01. Prep work. This is a simple strategy workbook for you to fill out, and it helps us out in a big way. As a matter of fact, we can’t fulfill our promises to you if you aren't able to commit to this very important step in the process. Don’t worry, we’ve made it easy as pie and we're always a call or text away if you need help with anything :)
02. Strategy. This is where we really dig into the information you provide in your strategy workbook. We then perform our own research into your industry, competition and target market, and lay the foundation for your brand identity. To organize our findings, we'll create and present a brand strategy guide to you. You'll let us know if we hit the mark, then comes the fun part...
03. Brand identity development. At this point we’re ready to dive head first into your brand identity! We always develop full brand concepts (here's an example) so we can really convey our vision for your brand. This is always the funnest part for our clients and we honestly can't get enough of their excitement during this step!
04. Refine + deliver. We’ll get your feedback, make any adjustments needed, then deliver print ready files for your marketing materials. You’ll also receive a ton of fun logo files, plus a couple of guides to help your marketing efforts as you move forward after our project.
Your investment for a shiny, new brand identity (+ 3 marketing ITEMS!) STARTS AT $2500*.
We only work with a handful of clients at a time to ensure each project gets the attention it deserves. It also makes for a faster turnaround time! After your strategy workbook is turned in, you can expect your new brand identity to be completed in 3 short weeks. BOOM.
*We require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book your project in our calendar. The balance is due at the end of the project and before any final files can be delivered.
here's what happens when you invest in your brand:
01. You save money. You can’t afford to lose out on new business by confusing your customers and letting your competition outshine you! When you put off creating that marketing piece, you’re also missing out on sales. When you send out inconsistent messaging, you confuse your audience and they take their business elsewhere. Investing in your brand identity helps you make more money.
02. You save time. We know how to get to the heart of your business fast and we only work with a handful of clients at a time to ensure a speedy process. They say time is money, and we help you save both.
03. Things start clicking. When you combine creativity with strategic thinking, you get results. Let us know where you want to take your business and we’ll help you get there. Plain and simple, good design and on-point messaging converts.
04. Ditch the overwhelm. We have a refined process that cuts through the fog and delivers focus and clarity for our clients. Let us do the heavy lifting for you so you can keep focusing on your business and serving your clients.
our clients are fun, beautiful and reeeeally smart :)
"I loved working with Melanie! She listened to what I needed most, got to know me and my work and ran with my ideas, always going above and beyond what I was envisioning. The design process moved along quickly and she was very efficient as she sorted through my thoughts and ideas to create the overall vision for my brand.
If you’re considering working with a graphic designer - do not hesitate!! Leave the design to a professional so you can focus on your creative abilities!"
Molly Gee, Molly Gee Hair + Makeup, Static Salon