creative strategy + design that helps you tell your story and elevate your business.
what's the first thing you do when asking for referrals or before making a new purchase?
You go online to research businesses through their website and social media channels (even if you plan to make a purchase offline). And that's exactly what people are doing for your business, too.
let's make sure when visitors land on your site, you're wowing them and making them more hungry to connect with each new page click!
when you build your website with me, here’s what you get:
01. Beautiful design paired with smart strategy that helps convert your site visitors into fans, followers + customers. I'll help your business grow no matter your goals.
02. Your site will be best buds with Google :) I utilize best practices for SEO to help your people find you.
03. Responsive design. So. Many. Devices. Out. There.... I'll make you look good and easy to love from any device!
04. 24/7 website support in your back pocket. I'll provide you with a personalized recorded demo showing you how to manage + update your site, plus give you access to my private library of Squarespace video tutorials. And of course, I'll always be a text away if you need more personalized support down the road.
here's how it works:
01. Prep work. We'll get on a call to discuss your website needs then create a personalized site map for you. At this stage we'll also discuss the type of photos you'll need to collect (as far as brand colors, vibe and editing style go), because I want the photos on your site to accurately reflect your brand. Your prep work also includes completing a web strategy workbook. Both the workbook and all site content (including copy and photos for each page) will need to be completed before our project start date.
02. Strategy + sketching. I'll analyze the answers from your prep work, perform my own research into your industry, competition and target market, then lay out a concrete action plan for each page of your site. During this stage I'll also explore the best options for the visual direction of your site.
03. Design development. During this stage I'll lay out the content on your site and implement the design throughout. The amount of research and planning I do before this step allows us to build directly on your site, meaning we never send mocked up pages that you don't actually get to scroll through or interact with. You'll be able to take an actual test drive on your site during the preview!
04. Refine site + implement a bunch of technical stuff that I don't want you to worry about ;) After your review, I'll make any adjustments needed then implement all admin and tech work. This includes implementing best SEO practices, setting your site up with Google Analytics, registering your site with Squarespace, setting up your domain and testing all links and forms.
05, Launch your site into the wild. I'll send you off with a set of complimentary launch graphics to help you celebrate on social media 🎉 and send you instructions on how to access my private Squarespace video library.
Your investment for a beautiful, powerful website starts at $2500*.
I only work with a handful of clients at a time to ensure each project gets the attention it deserves. It also makes for a faster turnaround time! After your strategy workbook and web content are turned in, you can expect your brand spankin' new website to be completed in 3 short weeks**. BAM.
I'm only able to take on web design clients who have full brand designs (developed by a professional designer). Otherwise the work I end up doing starts to bleed into my brand identity service. About 95% of clients book my branding + web design services together, and I think this is the absolute smartest option for you, too.
I normally design for Squarespace*** but am happy to discuss your needs if you don't think this is a good option for you. I'm not a developer myself but know some pretty fantastic people we could partner with to help build a website on another platform. Let's have a chat about it!
If needed, I'd love to help you with your brand photography! If you're local to Minneapolis we can collaborate on a photo shoot, otherwise we can plan and execute a styled shoot for you in the studio. Please contact me directly for an estimate.
I do not currently offer copywriting services but know some pretty amazing people who do! Please get in touch if you would like assistance with this.
*I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book your project in my design calendar. The remaining 50% is due at the end of the project and before website ownership can be transferred over to you.
**This is an estimated time to design + execute an average site. Your site could take longer (or less) depending on your needs. I'll be able to give you an exact timeline during our consult.
***Squarespace platform fees and domain hosting are not included in my design estimates and remain the responsibility of the client to purchase. However, I do love (and prefer) to manage these steps for my clients, as they can be quite complex. I'll discuss your needs during our first phone call and am happy to provide whatever assistance you need!
here's what happens when you invest in my studio to design your site:
01. You make more money. A website is easily the most valuable marketing tool you could invest in, hands down. It's the face of your business when you're not there and can draw people closer to you, even while you're sleeping. Investing in quality and smart web design helps you make more money.
02. You extend your reach + gain more fans. Anyone in the world can access your website and learn about your products and services, but they have to get there first...and then they have to like what they see. I know the strategies needed to help your people find you - and I know how to turn them into customers for your business.
03. You save time. Forget learning the ins and outs of design software and spending hours on the complex, technical side of building a site. I've got a killer, streamlined system that helps me get to the end result fast for you. A bangin' website in 3 short weeks is kind of a big deal, people!
04. People take you more seriously. If you only have a Facebook business page, or your site looks outdated or homemade, customers will go to other businesses who appear more professional and relevant. A powerful, modern-looking website is exactly what your customers need and expect you to have.